[Herbalist] We're Okay

Corwyn and Carowyn silveroak at juno.com
Tue Sep 11 18:12:26 PDT 2001

Greetings to all the lists.

This is Caro, my husband and I are okay.  The Ostgardr people have
checked in; they are all fine.  Many were supposed to be in the towers -
one's alarm didn't go off, so she was late; one chose to go to the DMV
before work; one missed her train; one was supposed to be an EMT on call
in the Towers, but he got a call in Brooklyn right before the first
explosion.  Many Atlanteans have also called in - they are doing okay in
the DC area, but there are still a few people in that area who have not
called in.  There are two in Brooklyn that have not called in; they
*should* be okay, but we're still waiting for confirmation.

Some of our shire members are already on call to travel to the sites.
Pray for their health - they will need it.

Thank you to all who have asked about those in the area.

-Caro (almost equidistant from all three crashes, and my sister-in-law
was in the Pentagon when it went up.  She's okay, but it's been a *hard*
day.)