[Herbalist] Re: We're Okay

Katherine de Langelei delangelia at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 21:22:41 PDT 2001

Pardon me for butting in here...I'm not even on all
these lists, but if you don't mind...
I've a cousin who was supposed to be on the 100 th
floor of tower two.  Has anyone heard of anyone
evacuated from that high up getting out?  The best
we've heard of is the 82nd floor of Tower one.
His name is Steve Ford, big guy, blonde. Non-SCA.
Nobody has heard from him yet and we'd really
appreciate any information from that side of the
country.
Thanks,
Katherine de Langelei
Shire of Crosston, West Kingdom