[Herbalist] Re: We're Okay

Lyn Greaves- Thorny Rose rosamund at frontiernet.net
Tue Sep 11 22:43:41 PDT 2001

Do you have any info from NBC?  (I have been watching all day from 2 hours
north- waiting for word from friends in the buildings as well)

Try www.wnbc.com and look for the bulletin board posted.  They had an e-mail
board available for those looking for loved ones (I think the addy was
wnbcgeneral at wnbc.com- but there IS a link from the main site)

Lyn Greaves

** A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.