[Herbalist] Monthly visitor

demetria demetria at demetria.com
Tue Apr 16 15:13:11 PDT 2002

You can use
Wild Yam
Red Raspberry
Nettles
Red Clover.
Good Luck
Demetria
Heart of Herbs
www.heartofherbs.com

-----Original Message-----
From: herbalist-admin at ansteorra.org
[mailto:herbalist-admin at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Janece Suarez
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 5:48 PM
To: herbalist at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Herbalist] Monthly visitor

Does anyone know of any remedies that the ladies used to utilize for
monthly pain and cramping? I was thinking perhaps willow bark tea, but
that's not something I keep, or can use easily. I can't take Tylenol at
all, and so most common over the counter stuff (like Midol) is pretty
much out of the question. Which got me started wondering what the ladies
USED to do to resolve such things and if there was something that could
be easily added to an herbal carry along basket for events.

Thanks,

Sioned

Oz: Oh, no. Practice. See, our band's kinda moving towards this new
sound where... we suck, so... practice.