[Herbalist] Monthly visitor

Janece Suarez janece at suarez-turner.com
Tue Apr 16 21:47:17 PDT 2002

Thank you all for your wisdom and advise! That's wonderful information.

As for  the raspberry leaves I used them as a tonic during a pregnancy
and ended up going into premature labor and that baby didn't live. What
a nurse-midwife and an obstetrics nurse told me was that they can make
the baby's heartbeat faster, yes, and that they can also cause a fragile
pregnancy to miscarry or go into premature labor. They said that they
were basing these opinions on what they had seen in women using it.

So yes, be very careful with that one. I knew that. We're broken so no
possible pregnancies here.

Thank you all again,

Sioned

Oz: Oh, no. Practice. See, our band's kinda moving towards this new
sound where... we suck, so... practice.