[Herbalist] Monthly visitor

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed Apr 17 07:01:57 PDT 2002

My general statement on herbs in pregnancy is -- don't take herbs or
herbal supplements in pregnancy without first consulting your doctor,
midwife, or qualified health practitioner, AS WELL AS consulting some
standard reference works such as the PDR for Herbal Medicine, any of the
standard Encyclopedias on herbal medicine, etc.

That's what you have a doctor or other medical practitioner for.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"Personal's not the same as important." Captain Carrot in Terry Pratchett