[Herbalist] Monthly visitor

Tara Sersen Boroson tboroson at netcarrier.com
Wed Apr 17 12:13:31 PDT 2002

My midwife advised red raspberry leaf tea at the end of my pregnancy -
she called it a "uterine toner," as opposed to some of the other herbs
like nettle or black or blue cohosh or evening primrose oil which
actually induce contractions.  In the end, though, nothing worked except
the castor oil...

-Magdalena