[Herbalist] Monthly visitor

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Tue Apr 16 18:35:18 PDT 2002

Long time ago, I was working road constrution as a flagger.  Between not eating alot of food, drinking more water than any other time in my life and walking 8-10 miles a day, I was losing a good bit of weight.  Every morning I throw in a 1-3 asprins with all the vitamins and herbal additions, just to ease the sunburning (yes was using sunscreen) and possible daily pains on my feet and shoulder.  After a couple of months of this, I didn't even know when my periods started to hit cause the cramps weren't hitting me hard as they use too.  Nowadays I don't work flagger, and I forget to take my vitamins and their friends.  Let's just say my body reminds me every month.  I believe the old saying "an ounce of prevention is worth the pound of cure".  Just my thoughts, Aurore