[Herbalist] Directions needed please

Jane Sellers sinebee at triad.rr.com
Tue Aug 20 07:11:55 PDT 2002

I make them for all my friends with flax seeds and either lavender or
rosemary...or both.  I get my flax seed at the local bulk grocery (or health
food store) and just sew bags of the appropriate size and fill with the
seeds and herbs.  If you need a large bag, make several pockets so that the
seeds stay well distributed.  Heat in microwave for 1 1/2 to 2
minutes...enjoy.
Sine ni Dheaghaidh
Atlantia