[Herbalist] Directions needed please

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 10:10:49 PDT 2002

My heating pad is a cotton flannel bag (6"x23") full of deer corn. It's so
great my husband and I fight over it! (So now I'm making more). We microwave
it for about 2 1/2 minutes, and that may be a little on the warm side, but
the heat dissipates slowly over a couple of hours. Because the corn is free
inside the bag, it's very malleable.

I've also heard of people using rice, but haven't tried it yet.

Mary/Katerine