[Herbalist] Herbal Remedy Help?

Union County Heritage Museum uchs at dixie-net.com
Mon Dec 2 14:20:00 PST 2002

I know of a bloodroot extract called Compin ( trade name) that will draw out
a cyst or cancerous growth.  From my information, it does leave a scar.
This is also called Indian Mud.  There is a website for this product.  I
know people who have used it successfully, internally and externally.
However if this is facial cyst, I would not do it because of possible
scarring.  This herb has to be used with much care.  I hope this helps.  JS