[Herbalist] Re: Herbal remedy help?

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 5 12:55:38 PST 2002

Many years ago I consulted a nutritionist to help me get my health under
control.  One of the things he recommended was Capricyllic Acid (a palm
derivative) to take internally in capsule form to combat Candida.  I did
this (and still do) to great effect.  After some time, I developed an
external ointment using this ingredient for all fungal infections, and have
successfully used it on vaginal yeast infections, jock itch, skin fungal
infections on the scalp, foot, underarms, etc.  A friend of mine branded it
"Tuna Melt" when her husband waited way too long to treat jock itch with it,
and the top layers of skin came off (a good thing, really, but it was
evidently quite entertaining to her to watch him jump around). We have since
re-named it "Fung-go".
The ingredients are:

	12-20 Capryl capsules, opened(Solaray Brand of capricyllic acid)
	Enough water to make a thin paste
	20 drops Garlic/Goldenseal oil
	10 drops Tea Tree Oil
	3/4 - 1 cup KY Jelly as a base

	Allow the Capryl to absorb the water and jelly for some time, you will
probably want to thin it down with more water.  Mix all the ingredients
well.  I buy KY in a tube that can be re-filled, making the dispensing of
the ointment easier.  Using this in combination with taking the Capryl
capsules internally is an effective way to combat fungal infections,
regardless of their location.

Good Luck,
Mistress Christianna MacGrain
Barony of the South Downs, Meridies