[Herbalist] Re: Immediate Help Needed for Holiday Presents

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Wed Dec 25 07:56:36 PST 2002

On Wednesday, December 25, 2002, at 07:50 AM, Dianaim wrote:

> Well, as I stated in my previous email, I am a complete novice.  This
> was my
> very first project that needed to be "cooked".  If anyone has any
> further
> suggestions to this recipe, steps and/or hints that I have included
> here,
> please by all means speak up.  I am always interested in new ideas and
> would
> like to become much better at herbalogy.

Well, personally I think that the experimentation you're doing is a
wonderful idea. I've tried the cooked recipe you're working with and I
like it. My suggestion to you is to keep experimenting. One thing you
might try that is useful to me when I make my bruise ointment is to use
a crock pot instead of the oven. It means my oven isn't tied up and
with my crock pot it's a little easier to pour than from a casserole
dish.

Congratulations on your first recipe. Truly. I'm very happy you're
working on this.

Iasmin