[Herbalist] dilutions of FO and EO question

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed Jan 2 06:18:06 PST 2002

> LOL, can this be drinkable if you use the oils that maybe drinkable too.  Flavor vodka?  Aurore

Flavored vodka is more of a tincture, I think.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"My silences had not protected me.  Your silences will not protect
you....  What are the words you do not yet  have?  What are the tyrannies
you swallow day by day and attempt to make your own, until you will
sicken and die of  them, still in silence?" -- Audre Lourde