[Herbalist] Rose Beads

Elizabeth Anderson anderliz at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 05:22:43 PDT 2002

A note of warning - after the reaction with the iron
the mash will stain cloth.  Also the mash can be
frozen, for those who don't have time to roll the
beads after cooking the mash. This recipie is
virtually the same that was published in the Herb
Companion several years ago, it worked well when I
tried it.
Elizabet
--- Una 'nyen Dougal <una_ingen_dhoubhghail at yahoo.com>