[Herbalist] Re: rose beads/lavender/question

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at hp.com
Tue Jul 16 18:06:03 PDT 2002

Yes Mistriss Christianna it is. Mirra . . . Mirahama . . . OK Heidi and I have been trying to find a site, and I think we have only mentioned it to one or two people. However Rhyderic has offered to teach a castle defense and contstruction class, and Ludwig is on as feastacrate.

Any site suggestions?

Elewyiss