[Herbalist] Re: rose beads/lavender/question

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at hp.com
Tue Jul 16 18:12:30 PDT 2002

Otay. About this event. I want to draw the attendees into two teams. One would be holding the "castle" and the other would be besieging the castle. I thought to do it on a war point system and include archery and A&S. I wanted to do themed food and sewing entries. I also thought for on lunch we could do an Iron Chef kind of competion, with the populace voting, or maybe some judges if I can find volunteers. Then I wanted to have some classes and games just in case it rains and the fight gets called. I thought we could have a heraldic blazon this competition, and medieval trivial persuit. Also I'm kicking around the idea of a dance marathon kind of thing. Also any ideas will be welcome.

I need to get a marshal interested. I kinda wanted to have the fighting tied to the theme and do a wall fight, and a bridge fight. For the older teens and the Squires I wanted to have a midnight capture the flag game. And for the kids I thought a decorate your own hobby horse contest, and then a race. Also for war points.

What do you think?

Elewyiss
PS Sorry I butchered the names. I really can't spell.