[Herbalist] Re: Herbalist digest, Vol 1 #187 - 3 msgs

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Jun 7 03:20:49 PDT 2002

In a message dated 06/06/02 1:05:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
herbalist-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> You got it. I'll also bring it to Border Raids if anyone is interested.

       *blink* Border Raids???? As in the one between Meridies and the Middle
at the end of this month? If so, cool! And I'd *love* to see the book if we
actually get to go this year........... Not mention getting to put faces to
names! :-)

                                     Diana, in Vulpine Reach (Chattanooga).
Only about 5-6 hours away from the site.........