[Herbalist] Re: Herbalist digest, Vol 1 #187 - 3 msgs

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Fri Jun 7 16:01:11 PDT 2002

>*blink* Border Raids???? As in the one between Meridies and the Middle
>at the end of this month? If so, cool! And I'd *love* to see the book if we
>actually get to go this year........... Not mention getting to put faces to
>names! :-)

Ayep. That would be the event. I will be the one clutching the book.
;-) Just kidding. I don't know if this helps anyone going to identify
me, but the device of my barony is (in English) a green field with
three yellow suns, one in each corner, and a big chalice in the
middle surrounded by a laurel wreath. Likely I'll be wearing a
leather coronet with that device on it or parked in a chair with that
device on it. And I hope to heavens I'm wearing middle eastern garb
of some sort as I hear the event is hot hot hot.

Was it someone on this list who was looking for information about
truffles in period? Because I found a reference in this book while I
was skimming and I thought to mention it to the person who was
looking. But it might have been another list (likely one of the
cooking ones). If it was here, feel free to let me know and I'll type
up the reference for you.

Iasmin