[Herbalist] scars

Linda Lighfoot alanadarkfire at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 10:16:22 PDT 2002

Having had several major surgeries over the past 3-4
years, I've ben looking at materials for
fading/diminishing scars.

There're several commercial things out now.
Mederma (or some store brands) is a pricy ointment
that does help fade scars. I've used it with fairly
good results

I've looked at some scar reduction patches, but
haven't used them.

Emu oil will litterally soak into the scar, turning it
translucent for half hour or so. It seems to do a lot
with scars.

Vitamin K or E creams for scars, stretch marks, etc.

Good luck,
Siobhan ni Ahearn