[Herbalist] scars

dwilson dwilson at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Jun 12 18:00:46 PDT 2002

This works for small cuts. My Lady cut her hand and was worried about the
scar and thought about a tattoo.  I went to the parlour on a fact finding
mission and the tattooest told me to tell her, once the cut was well healed
to rub it (Not to hard) every day with a pumice stone to remove the scar
tissue and regenerate new tissue.  It was a 2 inch cut and you cant tell
today,(5 years later).
Sheepstealer