[Herbalist] cream cautions

Lyn Greaves- Thorny Rose rosamund at frontiernet.net
Wed Jun 12 21:02:55 PDT 2002

Just a cautionary note on vitamin creams--

Make sure you test something new on a relatively SMALL area before you use
it on a sensative area.  I discovered a severe allergy to synthetic vitamin
E (yes, that "wonder substance" that seems to be in everything these days-
including food as a fat substitute) when I used a product that had added it
(I had used the product for over 20 years with no side effects before they
added the tocopheryl (sp?) acetate vitamin E).

Trust me, you DON'T want to find out the hard way like I did.

Lyn Greaves
Lady Rosamund d'Alwareton, CM, OTerp, OSalamander

Remember: Amateurs built the ark, but professionals built the Titanic