[Herbalist] Border Raids

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 11:54:59 PDT 2002

Hi, all!
       I suddenly remembered that we had had a bit of conversation about
those of us going to Border Raids trying to connect. I've forgotten just what
we said at the moment, and don't have time right now to go back and check.
But........if anyone is interested I'll be there and would love a chance to
put faces to names.......... :-) I'm camping with our shire (Vulpine Reach,
Meridies) and since it's a large group, we should have plenty of room to
gather if that suits folks. Or we could meet in one of the public areas--but
I haven't been to this site, so I don't know where to suggest. Any ideas? Or
would it be too difficult to squeeze this into everyone's busy day?

                         Diana