[Herbalist] Known World Symposium?

foxryde foxryde at foxryde.com
Fri Nov 1 09:09:59 PST 2002

--
With a large notice, I could make it and teach.  I think this sounds like a
great idea.

Mistress Leonora
Baroness of Unser Hafen
Outlands
Loveland, Colorado

At 11:44 AM 11/1/02 -0500, you wrote:

>Me!  I'm in Atlanta, GA, but can travel with enough notice.  I'm glad to
>teach, so sign me up!
>Mistress Christianna MacGrain

Fox Ryde Gardens - Handmade herbal products for bath, body, & spirit
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com

If you can't be a good example, then  you'll just have to be a horrible
warning.
  -Catherine Aird
--

---