[Herbalist] Known World Symposium?

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Tue Nov 5 17:28:10 PST 2002

So, Jadwiga and everyone else, do you think that an event like this
would be large enough to host on its own? That is, it's not uncommon to
see the cooking symposium's paired with bardic ones (one was most
recently held in the Kingdom of Ealdormere). Would an herbalism KWS
need to be paired with another topic like cooking in order to have a
full slate of classes? The cook's symposium that I'm hosting in
December of this year is a full slate of three tracks, but I doubt
right now given the people I know if I could pull off three tracks of
herbalism classes. what do others think? could it be done with
out-of-kingdom volunteers and a widely cast net within a kingdom?

Iasmin