[Herbalist] books on medieval medicine

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Oct 3 08:50:43 PDT 2002

Tapping the collected wisdom of the lists...

I'm doing a lecture/discussion class on medieval medicine for such as care
to attend at a small schola in Montevale in the East Kingdom this weekend.
And I'm working on my handout. What books would y'all suggest to put in
the bibliography?

--

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise jenne at mail.browser.net disclaimer:
i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for me. "MME. ARMFELDT:  Be so kind