[Herbalist] Lavender trim

Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil aheilvei at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 24 11:24:37 PDT 2002

At 12:00 PM 10/24/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I'd appreciate it if there were replied to the list as well since I'm pretty
>sure mine got frosted last night.  Thanks!

So far I haven't gotten any responses.  I'm going to trim it tonight
because I can't bear the thought of a spring without it blooming.  If I'm
lucky, my husband will finish his PhD before fall next year and then I
wouldn't see any blooms (or at least not many) before moving if I don't
trim it now.

I know that Iasmine, who lives a bit north of me, had said that she was
going to trim her bush sometime soon.

Smiles,
Despina