[Herbalist] Herbal largess ideas sought!

foxryde foxryde at foxryde.com
Sun Oct 27 17:51:10 PST 2002

--
Greetings,

I am wanting to put together some nice, easy, inexpensive, and fun herbal
based largess for the upcoming Gifting Season from our Barony.  Period is
wonderful, but not required.  Blatantly modern is not good.  I am going to
gather folks together to do the projects as a fun activity.

Anybody have any suggestions?

I have thought about making some salt clay, cutting out shapes, dipping in
white glue, and rolling in lav flowers, rose petals, etc. for
ornaments.  Also pomander bags (or Port-o-jean Pomanders as I call them -
nice smelling bags of herbs on a ribbon long enough to cover the nose
whilst in the necessary - very popular!)  Maybe try one of the zillion rose
bead recipes I've collected over the years and never tried.

Any other ideas?  What have you done with your groups?

Thanks in advance,
Leonora

Fox Ryde Gardens - Handmade herbal products for bath, body, & spirit
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com

  Doing the right thing starts first thing in the morning, Sparky.  Not
after you are caught.
                               -John Criton, FarScape
--

---