[Herbalist] Great ideas!

foxryde foxryde at foxryde.com
Mon Oct 28 02:37:43 PST 2002

--
Greetings to all such talented and generous Gentles,

Thank you for your outpouring of ideas!  I am sure we will enjoy many of
these projects.  Colorado being rather firmly landlocked, I will pass on
the salt project, but it sounds quite amazing.  Keep those ideas coming!

>Lady Fionnual the Fey (Nuala)
>Barony of the Steppes
>Herbal Guild Deputy

Good Lady Fionnual, please tell us more about your guild.  Is it baronial
or kingdom?  How often do you meet?  Details, please!  We have tried
several times to put a guild together in the Outlands, but it has never
managed to go.  I'd love to hear about one that actually meets and does
projects!

All the best,
Leonora

Fox Ryde Gardens - Handmade herbal products for bath, body, & spirit
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com

  Doing the right thing starts first thing in the morning, Sparky.  Not
after you are caught.
                               -John Criton, FarScape
--

---