[Herbalist] Bacteria - additional note

foxryde foxryde at foxryde.com
Thu Feb 6 12:21:45 PST 2003

--
I want to also point out, while I am addressing my herb list buddy Jadwiga
with my first "you", the rest of the "you"s are general.  <grin>  I do not
want to be seen as singling out any one's kitchen or refrigerator in
particular, especially since mine are in such a mess right now!

All the best,
Leonora