[Herbalist] Question

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Thu Feb 6 12:58:54 PST 2003

Good Gentles,

What herbal/natural options are available to: 1) boost the immune system,
and 2) help with an infection (in a wound) that conventional medicine
cannot identify? Numerous courses of antibiotics of various (expensive)
kinds have not helped either.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nuala

Gratuitous Disclaimer:  I realize that any suggestions given do not
obligate me to do them or constitute anything remotely resembling
liability on the part of anyone suggesting them.