[Herbalist] Sachets as Largesse

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:27:01 PDT 2003

I just use the muclin tea bags I can get at Whole Foods, The Herb Bar, or
Sun Harvest and use a combo of lavender, cedar, and cloves. (No exact
amounts necessary) Supposedly all are insect repellents, so they hang in my
closets. Sometimes I freshen them by adding a drop or two of lavender
essntial oil when I feel they're getting old.

Mary/Katerine