[Herbalist] apple origins

Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil aheilvei at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 24 10:11:58 PDT 2003

If you want information on food in period, I highly suggest talking with a
gentleman named 'Bear" (mka Terry Decker) in Ansteorra.  He is tremendously
knowledgeable about most food's beginnings - was even able to tell me what
kind of melon to look for to have a more period melon for a weekend event.

If you google his name, you should be able to find a post from him from the
cooks list or some such that would have his email address, I'm sorry that I
don't have it handy at the moment.

Smiles,
Despina