[Herbalist] Hunting receipe

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Mon Aug 30 05:11:06 PDT 2004

Ok... I have to admit, I am not a herbalist but rather a dabbler on the fringe of everyone who is <G> but there may be hope for me yet! I am posting as several years ago I came across a blend for "bruise butter" but have lost it and since I havent made it in years cannot rememember what all was in it. Anyone have it handy? Since my Lord husband is wanting to get back into fighting again I think I may need to keep some on hand once again!

Magdalea