[Herbalist] Hunting receipe

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Aug 30 06:35:13 PDT 2004

> Ok... I have to admit, I am not a herbalist but rather a dabbler on the fringe of everyone who is <G> but there may be hope for me yet! I am posting as several years ago I came across a blend for "bruise butter" but have lost it and since I havent made it in years cannot rememember what all was in it. Anyone have it handy? Since my Lord husband is wanting to get back into fighting again I think I may need to keep some on hand once again!

FYI, there are a bunch of bruise butter/bruise balm recipes collected
from this list and the SCA-Herbalist list in the FILES section on
SCA-Herbalist's yahoogroups page. Dunno if that helps...

-- Jadwiga (still in first week of semester braindead mode)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"He had so much emotional baggage that when attacked he would make all
the camels lie down in military square and shoot out over them."