[Herbalist] Re: Herbalist Digest, Vol 16, Issue 1

Tricia Emery jessimond at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 13:58:03 PST 2004

Ah, soapmaking - a subject near and dear to my heart....

Exactly what "period" are you refering to, please and I can share some info I've uncovered over the past couple of years.  Late period (1600) is best for most soap recipes.  Just watch out for all the myths that surround the "history" of soapmaking!

Jessimond

Crystal Simpson <ivoridawn at yahoo.com> wrote:
Is there a book/source in publication that is good for "period" or near-period soap recipies