[Herbalist] Cheese Poll

Elizabeth Anderson anderliz at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 10:15:43 PST 2007

For me it depends on the cheese and the country....  I like French Brie and Blues. I like English Cheddars.  I like Italian fresh goat cheeses and hard cheeses - Parmeseans, etc.  I like Swiss Emmentaler.  Of course other than extremely stinky foot cheese, I really haven't met a cheese yet that I didn't like. - Elizabet