[Herbalist] Cheese Poll

leslie crawford akashadance2 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 17:43:23 PST 2007

  Hello,
 I use to live in Oregon and they do make good cheese.
 I like most cheese, Feta is a favorite, the one I
like best is Danish. Also Huntsman, although I don't
know where it is made.
 Most cheeses' I have had I have liked, except maybe a
few cheap American made cheeses.
 I also enjoy Indian cheese.
 What is that cheese that has maggots in it? I think
it is from Italy or Spain. It's a delicacy!
 Akasha
 PS I love almost stinky cheese!