[Hou-announce] UFO Guild rumored to meet tonight

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 28 10:25:52 PDT 2006

Forwarded by request:

----- Begin forwarded message -----

Greetings from Baroness Neassa,

There have been rumblings throughout the Barony of strange objects
lurking deep inside our darkest closets. Dusty half-made entities;
things that manage to produce guilt using the very essence of their
unfinished bodies.

What should be glorious hunting-and-gathering expeditions to such
wonderful places as the fabric store, the yarn store, the craft
store, are conducted furtively, or not at all.

How could you possibly buy more fabric when you haven't even finished
the last thing you started? Or the last three things? Or the last
ten...?

Snap out of it people! It's time to regain control of your life! And
of your closet shelves, your garage shelves, and perhaps even of your
own knitting basket! It's time for Stargate's UFO Guild to meet.

Yes, yes... Un-Finished Objects!

Come to Neassa's tonight with that recalcitrant project in tow and
join like-minded procrastinators in finally *finishing* that whatever-
it-is! Or at least making a darn good dent in finishing it. If you
can't dent it, I've got a couple of swords and three cats that we can
throw at it as a last resort.

The Guild will meet from 6:30 until I throw all of you out, probably
around 9:30 or so. If you need directions to my home just give me a
call on my cell phone (after 3:30 please) and I'll guide you in. I'll
provide the drinks and snacks tonight. The cell number is (713)
305-1248.

See you tonight!
Neassa