[Hou-announce] German take two!

roxanne price price_roxanne at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 17:12:24 PDT 2006

You know... it has occured to me that I am throwing this shindig and yet I
have not given any information...sigh....

For those of you interested here it is
Weds. June 14th 6:30-7ish till you leave
Bring something to mark with
fabric or paper to draft
and pins.
Also if you want to take notes bring paper and pen

I will be suppling wine and soda and some snackage so if you want food bring
cash and we'll order pizza.

The easiest way to get to my place is to take I-10 to Mason turning south on
Mason. Go down about three miles untill you see Rock Canyon Drive. Turn
Right. I am about 6 houses on the left. My Address is 1234 Rock Canyon Dr.
My cell is 772-579-8661

See you all there

Amalthea

Great ambition without contribution