[Hou-announce] German Night!

roxanne price price_roxanne at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 10:59:13 PDT 2006

Hey Kids!
Yes, I know.... you have all been waiting for tonight to get here so I
thought I would just send out a little reminder to everyone that tonight is
my pattern drafting get together. If you are looking to learn or have a
pattern drafted for a german lower class dress  this is for you! Men are
welcome.

Everyone will be getting here around 6:30ish and staying till you leave or I
kick you out...lol
My address is
1234 Rock Canyon Dr.
Katy,Tx 77450
My cell is 772-579-8661

Bring with you anything you will need to draft a pattern ie. paper
pencils..fabric for fabric mock-ups...I will be supplying a few munchies and
drinks so bring snakes to share and a your fabulous selves. so I'll see all
of you when you get here.

Amalthea
Great ambition without contribution
is with out significance.