[Hou-announce] Question of the Month - Take 2

Giovanna Bresciano txpcgirle at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 20:44:16 PST 2006

Ciao a Tutti,

Its pester time again,  if you have not answered the Question of the Month please do so by Wednesday :)

What time period would you travel back to and why?

Don't forget to send me a question you'd like an answer to.  Also the November word of the month is Oubliette,  a room under the donjon that prisoners were thrown into and forgotten.  Send me a sentance with it in use and it too shall be added to the newsletter.

Thanks in advance for your prompt response.

Nel Servizio,
Signora Giovanna Bresciano Barony of Loch Soilleir - Chronicler txpcgirle at hotmail.com
If you Send it......                                ......I will Print it