[Hou-announce] OT - Moving/garage sale (books!)

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 30 19:11:51 PST 2006

Due to the cold snap (and finding out tonight that our central heat
doesn't work), we won't be having the garage sale this weekend as
originally planned. We'll reschedule for one of the following
Saturdays (just in the morning, so it won't interfere with Stargate
Yule or Loch Yule). We'll make an announcement to let you know when.
Thanks to those of you who expressed interest! Hope to see you at the
rescheduled garage sale! :-)

Michael and Sahirah