[Hou-announce] OT - Moving/garage sale (books!)

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 25 19:14:01 PST 2006

Greetings:

Sahirah and I will be moving soon from our home in Stargate to Loch
Soilleir. To help get ready for that, we're having a moving/garage
sale this coming Saturday, December 2. There will be a few pieces of
furniture, a TV, some clothes and the usual odds and ends that you'd
expect to find at a garage sale.

But we're telling all of *you*, our SCA extended family, about the
sale because there will be hundreds and hundreds of BOOKS -- the sort
that we in the SCA tend to read: swords & sorcery, fantasy, history,
romance, science fiction, Star Trek, Gor, etc.

Where: our house at 2903 Kevin Ln in Houston
When: Saturday, December 2 from 9 AM until sometime in the afternoon

Here's a map to help you find your way:
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2903+Kevin+Ln,Houston,TX,
77043&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=29.825827,-95.547795&spn=0.018727,0.042872&om=1&iw
loc=addr>

We will be donating 10% of the proceeds to the Hospitalers of
Stargate and the Loch.

Hope to see you then!

Kind regards,
Michael and Sahirah