[Hou-announce] Heraldic Commentary Meeting

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 08:43:19 PST 2007

The Thursday night Heraldic commentary meeting at Dietrich's home has been
moved to the following for March.

There will be a Heraldic Commentary meeting on Tuesday, March 6th at 7pm at
the home of Ldy Valeria Marcella de' Martinez . My address is 600 Nottingham
Oaks Trail #122 Houston 77079 so you can map quest it . A detailed map will
be forthcoming.  Please bring you Heraldry books and Gazettes.   We will be
providing a light snack, sodas, and hot and ice tea. Since this my first
time hosting if I forgot anything please let me know. Thanks  Please RSVP to
me at 281-589-8926 . Ldy Valeria Marcella de' Martinez.

Valerie W. Brown