[Hou-announce] Stargate Populace

Lisa Kubricht lkubricht at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 24 11:28:51 PST 2007

Greetings,

Stargate's monthly populace meeting will be held at Ryan's on 34th off of
290 on March 5, 2007.  The meeting will begin at 7:30.
    We will be announcing our new meeting place at populace.

    If you would like to  put in a bid for Stargate Yule 2007, bids will
close at populace.  Please include as much detail as possible so that our
decision can be well informed.  We currently have two firm bids.  We hope to
have made our decision by our April populace meeting.

Yours in service,

Lady Vasilisa,
Stargate Seneschal