[Hou-announce] OT - Job posting - Accountant I in West Houston area

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 14:18:40 PDT 2007

Apologies for the offtopic subject, my company is seeking a Accountant I, in the following, there is more info on the job, if you wish me to send it to you.
  Cheers, Hillary

  Accountant I   Sava Senior Care, a leader in the long-term care industry, seeks an Accountant I to work in the Houston Shared Services Office.

  Job Summary:
  The Accountant I position is responsible for all general accounting functions surrounding the reconciliation of patient trust and facility depository accounts.  This includes, among other things, reconciling patient trust accounts and depository cash accounts, working directly with facilities to clear reconciling items and assisting in the month end close process. (i.e. preparing journal entries, nVision drilldowns, etc.).  The Accountant I position is also responsible for reconciliation of certain balance sheet accounts as assigned, preparation and loading journal entries as directed.
  Experience:
  High School diploma or equivalent; some college or technical training preferred.  Three (3) years experience in a large, nationwide company is preferred.

  Interested candidates should submit their resumes and salary requirements to:
  HoustonRecruit at SavaSC.com