[Hou-announce] Sabine and Hugh announce the arrival of Noah on Wedn.

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 14:29:00 PDT 2007

Greetings,
  I'm pleased to share the news that Sabine Dubois and Hugh Killingbury, Gates Edge, welcomed the appearance of young Noah on Wednesday, July 18th.
  Noah was born at 1:21pm.; he was 7lbs 10oz and 20" long.

  Sabine said that Noah was just so content where he was, that she had to have a c-section.  She's a bit sore as expected, but mother and son are both doing great.   Noah has reddish blond hair, and his eyes are dark grey and he's very interested in mom's face and very alert!   Sabine also said he has very long fingers and toes, so I predict he will be a very accomplished scribe or musician.

  Sabine will be in the hospital till Saturday, and then home for a number of weeks.

  Many congratulations to the new family!!  Vivat!
  Hillary