[Hou-announce] OT - General Accounting Supervisor at my company

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 15:21:44 PDT 2007

OK, I promise this is the last one, guess this is the month for job changes.
There is more detail, please request full copy,
Good luck, Hillary
--------------------------------------
General Accounting Supervisor
Sava Senior Care Administrative Services, LLC - a national corporation involved in the healthcare
industry is seeking an Accounting Supervisor for the areas of AR and Patient Trust.

Job Summary:
Reporting to the Manager of General Accounting, the Supervisor will be responsible for the
development and implementation of best accounting practices and controls to ensure compliance with
company standards and with appropriate federal and state regulatory bodies. The Supervisor will
manage assigned balance sheet account reconciliations, month end close processes, and research of
accounting and accounting system issues.  This person will also manage the workflow of the
position’s direct reports, which consist of 7 employees.

Experience:
Minimum BA/BS in Accounting or Finance required.  Seven (7) plus years accounting experience
gained through increasingly responsible positions, including supervisory, required.  CPA license
or parts highly preferred, but not required.  AR experience a must.  Peoplesoft experience a plus.

Interested candidates should submit their resumes and salary requirements to:
HoustonRecruit at savasc.com