[Hou-announce] Camp Camwood cleanup and workday.

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed May 23 12:45:37 PDT 2007

For those who haven't been keeping track, our local groups have had, or
are planning to have, events at Camp Camwood in April, May, June, July,
August, and October of this year.   It's time we spent a little bit of
time helping the Girl Scouts to take care of the facility we use so
regularly.

To that end a group of us will be going out to the Camp Camwood this
Monday May 28 to get some work done.

There are some trees blown over by the storms that need to be cleaned up
and in general some pruning and cleaning up of pucker brush in and
around the bases of the trees in the activity areas.  In general just
grounds work and cleanup.

If you are available to come out and help, the extra hands will
certainly be appreciated.  Come dressed to work outdoors and if you have
chainsaws, pruners,  and similar items please bring those with you.  We
could also use somebody with a flatbed trailer to help ease the hauling
of the debris from our clearing efforts to the burn pile.

We will start at 10AM and work until we get tired and hungry enough to
decide we need to stop for a potluck lunch.  Bring something to share
for lunch if you want to participate in the potluck.  After lunch we
will decide if there is still work that needs to be completed that day
or if we can all relax and go home.

I realize it is short notice, a holiday weekend, and many of you will be
going to warlord but if you are free please consider joining us and
helping out.

Directions to Camp Camwood can be found at
http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/files/camwood.htm

If you have questions just shoot me an email.

In Service,

Eadric Anstapa
eadric at scabrewer.com